Below are 14 hilariously funny quotes about marriage I collected from the internet.
#4 and #12 are my favorites! What’s yours?
- Marriage is a workshop… where husband works and wife shops…
- Women marry men hoping they will change; men marry women hoping they will not.
- A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. [michel de montaigne]
- A happily married man is one who understand every word that his wife didn’t say.
- A man doesn’t know what happiness is until he’s married. By then it’s too late.
- Marriage: betting someone half your crap that you’ll love them forever.
- Marriage: it doesn’t matter how baddass your character is, you still have to face the wife when you get home
- Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband!
- The most successful marriages are based on lies. [dr. house MD]
- A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished. [zsa zsa gabor]
- Marriage is when a man looses his bachelor degree and woman get her marsters degree.
- The four most important words in any marriage: “I’ll do the dishes.”
- Marriage is like a public toilet. Those waiting outside are desperate to get in and those inside are desperate to come out.
- When I said ‘I do’ I didn’t mean laundry.