When Will Your Order Be Shipped?
If you place your order before the cut off time (6 AM) on a regular business day, your order will begin processing that day.
If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cut off on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
For special orders or custom orders, you’ll be informed an estimated ready to ship time by our team. This date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order to the shipping courier.
Estimated arrival time will totally depends to the shipping courier you choose.
TIARIA is not responsible for any delay caused by the shipping company.
After your item has been packaged, it will be shipped and delivered free via one of the following carriers and methods:
We ship using secure, non-descript packaging material. Inside, you’ll still see our branded gift packaging – ideal for gifting or personal storage.
For a special touch, we’ll include a free greeting card and enclose your item in our distinctive packaging. From our classic ring presentation boxes to our soft jewelry pouches, every item arrives presentation-ready.
TIARIA provide Free Regular Shipping for orders with minimum purchase of ten million.
Insurance for Shipment
Shipping insurance is highly recommended for your precious jewelry. All insurance shall be paid by buyer according to buyer insurance preference.
Shipping to Alternate Addresses
TIARIA can ship your order to your place of work, or another destination. As a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, when you order product to be delivered to a destination other than your billing address, we will confirm to you first in written notice.
For any damage happened in logistics agent.
- TIARIA guarantees that the product you purchase is at good condition only when we hand it over to you at our premises (e.g. office, showroom, store, exhibition booth) or when we hand it over to shipping agent for delivery to buyer’s destination.
- TIARIA is not responsible for any loss or damage due to any causes occurred outside TIARIA premises, including those occurred during shipment of the product from our premises to buyer’s place.
- We strongly recommend you to buy shipping insurance for your high-value jewelry purchased from us, to cover for any loss or damage due to reckless handling, criminal act, accident, natural disaster, or any other causes which might occurred during transportation.
- In the event you bought shipping insurance, once the package arrived at your place, we urge all customers to inspect your package for damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt. So that in case damage happened you can submit a claim to your delivery agent immediately.
- If the damage on the product occurred outside TIARIA premises and we agreed to fix the damage, TIARIA hold the right to charge you cost for the material, repairing, and transportation or any other related cost accordingly.